2/27/14

Progress Notes for Patient 540463, OBAMA Barack, H.

2/27/14:  My hypnotherapy session with Patient yesterday seems to have worked too well. I have just had a  call from Valerie Jarrett who is worried that patient may start World War 3 with his fearless, provocative remarks to Vladimir Putin. I hurried over to patient's private apartment where I found him curled up in a fetal postition on the hideous brown sofa, whimpering slightly. "Look into my eyes" I commanded. " Look into my eyes," I repeated." I snapped my fingers and he immediately fell into a hypnotic trance as I had instructed him to do at our last session.
"What seems to be the matter?" I asked him.  Patient looked at me pleadingly. "I think I may have pushed Pootin too far. What shall I do?
" Call him back and make nice," I told him,  "Thank you doctor", the moron said and reached for his  iPresidentophone. ---Dictated by S.H. Rink M.D.