12/23/13

Progress Notes for Patient 540463: OBAMA, Barack, H.

12/23/13: Patient has visibly relaxed since arriving in Honolulu. I am here at Valerie Jarrett's request to keep a watch on his mental state. My journey here was tedious in the extreme ---seated, as I was, for eight hours between a Secret Service guy and a chef. I have not noticed anything abnormal about Patient, other than the frequent huddles he gets into with Valerie Jarrett about some ruse they are concocting with the sign-up deadline for Obamacare. This seems to be the source of much hilarity between them, giggling, gasping for air and smacking their hands on their thighs in admiration at their own cleverness. I have no doubt that by now the Moron has renewed his stash of Blueberry Yum Yum from one of his local choom buddies. ---Dictated by S.H.Rink M.D.