10/24/13

How to avoid Obamacare and pay no fine

John Nolte writes: "Less than two-hours ago I submitted a revised W-4 form to our payroll department. My goal is to avoid being  in a position where at the end of next year I am owed a refund from the federal government. As an act of civil disobedience, I am refusing to purchase health insurance. This means that I am subject to a tax/fine of 1% of my income (2% the following year, 2.5% thereafter). But the beautiful thing is that unless I am owed a tax refund, the government  will never get any of that money.
"My decision to not purchase health insurance is a decision a lot of people -- possibly millions -- are going to make, either out of protest, or once the ObamaCare site is up and running and they finally get a look at the increased cost of their monthly premiums under the Orwellian-named Affordable Care Act."  Find out more
[ECS]