8/27/13

Case Notes: Patient 540463, Obama, Barack, H.

8/27/13: Patient presented in a renewed state of extreme agitation.  "What's on your mind?" I asked.
 "It's that bastard Vlad Putin," he said. "Putin's been playing me and my Administration like a violin.  It seems that the traitorous Ed Snowden was a Russian agent from the get-go,  and that the Russians were in on the whole thing. It was all a massive deception, to suggest that Snowden was seeking asylum in South America, when the intention all along was to keep him in Russia."
"How does that make you feel?" I asked.  "Putin! That bastard has been laughing at me all along!"  Patient's  trembling resembled Superintendent Dreyfus in the Pink Panther movies. I had no option but to mildly sedate him with a short course of Ativan. ---Dictated by Dr. S.H. Rink.