8/17/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Fending off Putin

Dear Diary: We were invited to Valerie Jarrett's house  for dinner last night. I think she has been reassured by the calming effect my anti-anxiety tablets have had on me. Today I played golf with Larry David of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiam fame.  I don't understand the humor of a hurtful fascist theme like The Soup Nazi.  Personally I prefer Storage Wars.  Barry Weiss and his eccentric cars, now that's funny, right there.  Pootin hasn't called today. Maybe his last call made him realize that his barbs aren't hitting their target any more. He tried to needle me, as usual, with the  vile pseudo-Russian  nickname Obamavitch. My deft and nuanced rejoinder:  "Da svidania, poopy head." clearly took away his appetite for bullying. But enough about me.