3/29/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Good Friday

Dear Diary:  It is curious how often history resonates with my life. It must be due my own unique historical significance. Take today,  known as Good Friday.  For me it has indeed it has been a Good Friday, as I spent it in Florida, currently epicenter of the world of basketball.  The only thing that has made my Good Friday bad is Liz Cheney saying: "preventing this president from enacting devastating policies is not obstructionism. It is patriotism." Has the woman no awareness of the giant that I am, a veritable  Colossus bestriding the centuries?  Obviously not. No matter. I am back in the White House now, my precious blankie Boo-boo tucked under my pillow, ready for me to rub his satin edge against my cheek as I drift off to sleep sucking my thumb...um...num..num...zzzzz.