9/27/12

Barack Obama's Diary: Bibi calling

For transcription, dictated  by phone en route from the White House to Virginia Beach: After this next campaign appearance I'm devoting  the weekend to practicing for the debates, and , with my ability to speed-learn and my superbly agile mind, I will  then be able to wipe the floor with Mitt. Wait... wait...I gotta take a call from that pesky Netanyahu: 
"Yo Bibi, I've asked you before not to call me again unless World War 3 is about to start... what do you mean 'it is and it's all my fault?' Bush's fault, maybe. You're here until Saturday and if you don't get to meet me face-to-face you'll fly home and attack Iran ASAP? ...errr... OK,  Bibi. errr...call Valerie Jarrett and see if there's a gap in my ...errr...schedule. Bibi?... Bibi?  I do believe the rat bastard  hung up on me. Now where was I with my diary? Ah yes... the debate rehearsals...