7/17/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Auugh!  Another day of deflecting the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune (that's from Shakespeare for those deprived of  an all-encompassing  education, such as I have received.)
A study by  the accounting firm Ernst and Young charges that my signature tax proposal could cost 710,000 jobs. As if ! What do these people know about economics and accounting alongside the cosmological concepts that inhabit a great mind such as mine
What's worse people have been mocking me, mocking me, for suggesting that entrepreneurs aren't as smart as they think they are, and that they need government  to succeed.  Well... duh. Where would Marconi have been with no FCC? Or Edison with no Department of Energy? Or  Henry Ford without his local DMV? Could the Wright brothers have flown with no TSA?
Adding to my woes, the Axis of Axelrod [that's what I call my my campaign]  has had  Mitt on the back foot for days, but he suddenly came back punching hard  today, saying I want Americans to be ashamed of success. I'll concede that there comes a time when you have had  enough success. Meantime, I guess we're going to have to abandon Bain Capital for a bright and shiny new media distraction. Talking of bright and shiny, the satin edging of  my blankey, Boo-boo, awaits and so does the Presidentopedic. Barry luv Boo-boo... um-num-num-um..zzzzz...