6/25/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: As I recorded earlier on these historic pages, at the G20 meeting  in Mexico, I told the  Europeans to hurry up  and  fix their economies. Now, the German  Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble has publicly scolded me, saying  that I should fix the US economy first, adding:  "People are always very quick at giving others advice."  That impudent woman  Chancellor Merkel is behind this, I'm sure. 
Talking of impudent women, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer's immigration law has squeaked through the Supreme Court.  I'll  have to wait for Thursday for the Supremes  to announce their health care findings. And there is also the possibility of  Holder being held in contempt of Congress. Yikes... and the week has just  begun.  I spent most of  today  fund raising in New England. Marv, my trip director, has placed Boo-boo my blankey  next to my blue jammies. I will now climb into bed, and grab Boo-boo, Barry luv Boo-boo, um-num-num-um..zzzzz...