6/13/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: The usual suspects are snapping at my heels again, this time for  being disingenuous.  Me? Lie? That's just offensive.  
I may occasionally have been somewhat economical with the truth, but clearly great men must sometimes withhold certain information from the common herd. Talking of which, things are getting uncomfortably hot in Congress for my pal  Eric Holder whom I  nickname "Cup."  Last I heard,  Cup Holder was negotiating with the Republicans over the possible release of additional DoJ documents.  
I had another fundraiser today, at the 'W' hotel in Washington. The name, at first, gave me cause for concern. I feared  that it may honor Dubya who, as  everybody knows, is  clearly clearly responsible for all ills that have befallen my  illustrious regime. Now I think about it, 'O' would make a fine name for a hotel if  it were grand enough to reflect my  immortal achievements. I'll get Axelrod to see if we have any large donors in the hospitality industry who would be receptive to this brilliant idea.
I have already tucked up Michelle, as is my habit, and after a quick prayer to Myself I will also now slide into the Presidential Tempurpedic and fondle the satin edging of my blankey, Boo-boo. Barry luv Boo-boo um-num-num-um....zzzzz...