6/11/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: Another difficult day. Once those GOP attack dogs sink their teeth in, they are like pitbulls. OK... OK I get it. The economy  sucks.  I have admitted as much,  but still they won't back off. Tonight I saw an ad that made me choke on my organically-raised chicken. I had me saying the private sector  is doing fine followed by a group  of bitter flyovers  talking  about the jobs they lost. This  is plain misleading. I have said that the economy isn't fine but is regaining  momentum.  We need something new to distract the hordes, maybe I can persuade Joe to commit another juicy gaffe. Or maybe I should use an unannounced drone  strike to provoke Hamed Karzai  into a passionate ouburst.  I forgot my prayer to myself last night which may explain the increasing number of challenges that confronted me today. So I shall pray to myself tonight and then settle in to sleep with Boo-boo my blankey, whose satin touch Barry luvs... um-num-num-um .