5/27/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: I had an awesome day with a clear schedule and even managed to escape the media horde on the way back from a round of golf at Andrews. No doubt they will be speculating that I was enjoying  a joint on the course [ as if! ] or 'roofing'  in The Beast on the journey  home.  My weed-smoking days in Hawaii  with the Choom Gang have been the subject of much hilarity  this week, due to an upcoming book that attempts to explore how I became such a great international statesman.  M. and the girls are at a Beyonce concert in Atlantic City. I am going to bed early now because the combination of golf and Maui Wowie sure does make a dude sleepy. Boo-boo, my blankey, where are you? Um-num-num-um Barry luv Boo-boo.  Is that a magic mushroom I see before me...zzzzzz...