4/22/12

Barack Obama's Diary

Dear Diary: David 'The Ax' Axelrod has been doing damage control  today over the GSA scandal, saying  on  Meet the Press that I was "apoplectic" with anger over it. Rather, I was incandescent  25-watt compact-fluorescent with rage-- to be PC about it. [Note to historians: I am always PC.]  There is no doubt -- since I am, infallible--  that I am surrounded by "bloody  incompetents" -- a phrase I picked up from Mr Queen, the  Duke of Edinburgh, who used it to describe the U.S. Secret Service after they  managed  to get one of our limos  stuck on a British railroad crossing. If I had paid attention to the old geezer, I would have been able to clean  house before the Colombia prostitute debacle.  Time for bed and Boo-boo, my blankey who is certainly not bloody incompetent. Barry love Boo-boo um-num-num-um.