7/15/11

Dear L.C....Our Advice Corner

Dear LC:  My allowance is running out and I owe lots of money to  other  kids in my high school class. If  I don't repay them  by August 2, I am going to be in some serious shit. Especially with  the Chinese kids who I owe most to. I want others in my class to make me another  loan from their allowances so I can put off repaying everyone until  the school election in November, 2012. I have met with them several times, but they won't let me have any more money, unless I cut back on my spending. I think they are being mean and they made so angry, that  I walked out on them. Now what should I do?
-- B.H.O. Washington,  D.C.


Dear B.H.O: What were you thinking, you selfish little oik? (So, look it up).   Everything's always all about you, isn't it? All you do is borrow, borrow, borrow and  spend, spend, spend!  Put aside some money from your allowance each week until you have paid them all back. Don't waste other people's money ever again or you can forget getting loans in future. And, no, I can't spare five bucks. --L.C.